Reverend Wright telling us about the history of this African-American and immigrant Black congregation. When the congregation outgrew the original church, they built a new church and made the old church a museum of African-American and Cape Verdian history on Cape Cod.
- Acton Institute 2018 Annual Dinner Alumna Convocation
- Fighting the Burnout Culture: How Personalist Philosophers and Benedictine Monks Can Help Stressed-Out College Students
- Being Human in the Modern World: Why Personalism Matters for Education and Culture
- Newman’s Vision of Liberal Arts Education
- Being a Contemplative Academic
Canada Catholic Church Catholicism church-state relations Conference Appearances conversion Cuba death penalty Earthquake Relief France Haiti Haitian Diasporic Religion higher education immigration Islam laicite leisure Markets media methodology Miami Montreal Notre Dame d'Haiti Paris Pierre Toussaint Center politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II positive sociology prayer Quebec Quiet Revolution race religion religious freedom religious markets René Benjamin Scholarly Presentations science social services sociology teaching Thomas Wenski Travel United States