I published an article in the Jesuit magazine America where I discuss faith, suffering, and resilience in Haiti. Click hereto see a link to that article. For now, the full article is only available online to subscribers, but if the full article is made available to all at a later date, I will post that on my blog as well. In the meantime, you can see the beginning of the article and a photo.
- Conversations with a Dying Young Friend: A Eulogy for John Aroutiounian
- John Aroutiounian, 1993-2019
- Tradition and Authority in Luigi Giussani’s Educational Method
- Acton Institute 2018 Annual Dinner Alumna Convocation
- Fighting the Burnout Culture: How Personalist Philosophers and Benedictine Monks Can Help Stressed-Out College Students
Aroutiounian Canada Catholic Church Catholicism church-state relations Conference Appearances conversion Cuba death penalty Earthquake Relief France Haiti Haitian Diasporic Religion higher education immigration Islam laicite leisure Markets media methodology Miami Montreal Notre Dame d'Haiti Paris Pierre Toussaint Center politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II positive sociology prayer Quebec Quiet Revolution race religion religious freedom religious markets René Benjamin Scholarly Presentations science social services sociology teaching Thomas Wenski Travel