On Wednesday, February 24th, I published an online article at “The Immanent Frame”, a web forum sponsored by Social Science Research Council, in which I argue that disaster relief efforts in Haiti can be bolstered by building on the resilience of the Haitian people. Click here to see the story.
- Interview: Connecting Sociology and Theology is Important for Students and the University
- Conversations with a Dying Young Friend: A Eulogy for John Aroutiounian
- John Aroutiounian, 1993-2019
- Tradition and Authority in Luigi Giussani’s Educational Method
- Acton Institute 2018 Annual Dinner Alumna Convocation
Aroutiounian Canada Catholic Church Catholicism church-state relations Conference Appearances conversion Cuba death penalty Earthquake Relief France Haiti Haitian Diasporic Religion higher education immigration Islam laicite leisure Markets media methodology Miami Montreal Notre Dame d'Haiti Paris Pierre Toussaint Center politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II positive sociology prayer Quebec Quiet Revolution race religion religious freedom religious markets René Benjamin Scholarly Presentations science social services sociology teaching Thomas Wenski Travel