On June 23, 2010, the National Center for Haitian Apostolate, based in New York, published an extensive interview with me where I talk about my book and its implications for post-earthquake Haiti and Haitian-Americans. Click here to read the article.
- Acton Institute 2018 Annual Dinner Alumna Convocation
- Fighting the Burnout Culture: How Personalist Philosophers and Benedictine Monks Can Help Stressed-Out College Students
- Being Human in the Modern World: Why Personalism Matters for Education and Culture
- Newman’s Vision of Liberal Arts Education
- Being a Contemplative Academic
Canada Catholic Church Catholicism church-state relations Conference Appearances conversion Cuba death penalty Earthquake Relief France Haiti Haitian Diasporic Religion higher education immigration Islam laicite leisure Markets media methodology Miami Montreal Notre Dame d'Haiti Paris Pierre Toussaint Center politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II positive sociology prayer Quebec Quiet Revolution race religion religious freedom religious markets René Benjamin Scholarly Presentations science social services sociology teaching Thomas Wenski Travel United States