Princeton Theological Seminary (2016-Present)
- Religion, Resilience and Vulnerability. (Fall 2016)
- Monastic Traditions and Christian Spiritualties (Mentorship Group, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017).
- Christianity in Cuba (Travel Course, January 2017).
- Philosophy of Social Science (Spring 2017).
Yale University (2013-2016)
- Philosophy of Social Science Summer Seminar for Graduate Students in Sociology.
- Philosophy of Social Science Summer Seminar for Junior Faculty in Sociology.
- Yale Summer Seminar on Happiness, Virtues and the Common Good. June 2014.
- Graduate Reading Group on Narratives, Causation, and Critical Realism in the Social Sciences.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2007-2013)
- Sociology 089/First-Year Seminar: Applied Social Theory: Towards a Positive Sociology
- Sociology/Management 415: Economy and Society
- Sociology/Religious Studies 429: Religion and Society (both in class and online)
- Sociology 460: Contemporary Social Theory
- Sociology 469: Medical Sociology: Positive Sociology of Well-Being
- Sociology 891: Sociology of Religion (graduate seminar).
- Sociology 950: Political and Cultural Sociology Workshop
- Served on 10 Ph.D. Committees
- Mentored Three Undergraduate Senior Projects
Princeton University (2005)
- Sociology of International Migration