Princeton Theological Seminary (2016-Present)
- Religion, Resilience and Vulnerability (Fall 2016 and Spring 2019)
- Philosophy of Social Science (Spring 2017 and Fall 2018)
- Research Methods for Studying Congregations (Spring 2017)
- Religion and Social Theory (Fall 2017)
- Christianity and the Liberal Arts Tradition (January term 2019)
- Mentored two Master’s theses
Princeton University (2005 and 2017)
- Sociology of Religion (Fall 2017)
- Sociology of International Migration (Fall 2005)
Yale University (2013-2016)
- Philosophy of Social Science Summer Seminar for Graduate Students in Sociology.
- Philosophy of Social Science Summer Seminar for Junior Faculty in Sociology.
- Yale Summer Seminar on Happiness, Virtues and the Common Good. June 2014.
- Graduate Reading Group on Narratives, Causation, and Critical Realism in the Social Sciences.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2007-2013)
- Sociology 089/First-Year Seminar: Applied Social Theory: Towards a Positive Sociology
- Sociology/Management 415: Economy and Society
- Sociology/Religious Studies 429: Religion and Society (both in class and online)
- Sociology 460: Contemporary Social Theory
- Sociology 469: Medical Sociology: Positive Sociology of Well-Being
- Sociology 891: Sociology of Religion (graduate seminar).
- Sociology 950: Political and Cultural Sociology Workshop
- Served on 10 Ph.D. Committees
- Mentored Three Undergraduate Senior Projects